- Preventative CareCleaning, Sealants and Sports Guards can improve your oral health by preventing problems, and injury. Learn more
- Restorative Care When problems do occur, timely care is the key to restoring comfort and health. Filings, veneers, crowns, bridges and cosmetic bonding and fillings will make you smile again.Learn more!
- Cosmetic Proceedures Whitenings, Porcelain Veneers, Enamel Microabrasion and Composite Fillings and Bondings can make you more comfortable, and improve your smile!Learn more!
- Holistic DentistryThe term Holistic Dentistry is not a dental specality but a philosophy of practice. Learn more!
- Surgery The surgical extraction of teeth is exactly that…a surgery, and therefore involves some of the risks of any type of surgery. This is said not to frighten you, but rather to give a better understanding about certain features of the surgery.Learn more.
- Root Canal TherapySometimes the tooth may be sensitive to sweet, cold, heat or the pressure of chewing. Other cases, there is no warning and the pain and pressure can be intolerableLearn more.
- OrthodonticsOne of the first things people notice about you when they see you is your smile and how your teeth look. You don’t have to be a dentist to see poorly positioned or crooked teeth.Learn more.
- X-raysX-rays are an extremely useful and important diagnostic tool and can aid in preventing many major problems. The importance of routine thorough examinations by your dental team will do much to avoid major problems.Learn more.