Mercury Filling Removal
- We remove your Amalgam filings in as large of chunks as possible. This minimizes that amount of mercury vapour released.
- Use High volume air filtration to remove traces of mercury vapour. This is positioned near the mouth to trap the vapours at the source
- Mercury Trap on suction line to prevent mercury from entering the environment.
- High volume suction to remove amalgam pieces and contaminated water from the oral cavity
- Rubber Dam is place to trap and contain the filling material and contaminated water
- Copious amount of water to cool the filling and tooth.
Once the mercury filling has been removed we then rebuild the tooth with a white composite non-toxic filling. We ensure that all our filling material is BPA free. If If you are concerned with mercury toxicity we are happy to discuss some options with you.