- CrownsEach of your teeth depends on the others to help you eat and speak. So, when one or more are damaged, the health of the other teeth may be threatened. It may become hard for you to chew, or the appearance of your smile may change. A crown can help restore your mouth to its normal function.Learn more!
- BridgesSo you’ve lost a tooth… no big deal. You can still chew pretty well, and the gap doesn’t show that much, right? Actually, the loss of even one tooth has several consequences, none of which is good for the teeth that are still in your mouth.Learn more!
- Silver Fillings We no longer use Silver. Modern composites have replaced these materials. Learn more
- Porcelain VeneersA smile is a powerful way for you to communicate. But if you feel self-conscious about your teeth, you may lose this power by not smiling at all, or by covering your mouth when you talk or smile.Learn more!
- Composite Bondings and FiIlingsBecause the tooth surface is left intact, bonding isn’t painful and doesn’t harm the tooth. The procedure can often be done without local anesthetic or tooth preparation.Learn more!